moderated Re: New Vocalizer Expressive 3.3 voices for JAWS

Richard Turner

I've not seen anything from Vispero.
Their web site has nothing about version 3.
That doesn't mean the company that makes them hasn't released new voices; but there is nothing from Vispero on this.

Richard

On Oct 17, 2019, at 5:52 PM, Michael Munn <michaelrbms@...> wrote:

When did Vispero released the Vocalizer 3.3 voices? I never know they released another version of Vocalizer voices.