moderated Re: New Vocalizer Expressive 3.3 voices for JAWS

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

I've not seen anything from Vispero.
Their web site has nothing about version 3.
That doesn't mean the company that makes them hasn't released new voices; but there is nothing from Vispero on this.

Richard

On Oct 17, 2019, at 5:52 PM, Michael Munn <michaelrbms@...> wrote:

When did Vispero released the Vocalizer 3.3 voices? I never know they released another version of Vocalizer voices.