moderated Re: activating no speech with jaws 2019

Randy Barnett

You can also set jaws to automatically go to sleep whenever a certain app is active. open the app then open the settings manager (insert pluss 6) for said app then type sleep and then toggle on the option for sleep and it will silence jaws from now on whenever the app has focus.

On 10/16/2019 12:56 AM, William Windels wrote:

Hello,

I would like to turn off speech during a hangout meeting.

I was trying to make souch profile to activate with insert+ctrl+s but this seems not to work.

Is there a quick way to turn off speech for a time or in a specific situation?

Kind regards

William Windels

William Windels

Incident Manager SWF

02/506 0 487 / 0477 88 4276 (ik werk niet op maandag- en vrijdag namiddag)