moderated Re: Seeking recommendations for password managers

DJ

I find the app to be extremely accessible and well-maintained on the iPhone. I don’t use it on the Mac but I do use it on windows as well. It does a very good job of automatically synchronizing any updates that I make to my database. Again, it is quite accessible.

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 10:15 PM John Covici <covici@...> wrote:
I was using keepass, but it no longer works on the mac and the ios
client (keepass touch) has some problems, its accessible, but not well
maintained.

https://www.pwsafe.org/

> Seconded in a big way.   It also has iOS and Android ports and allows those versions as well as the PC version to use the cloud as the location for your encrypted password safe file, which is what I do.   Any change I make to my password
> safe either on my smartphone or any of my computers is reflected on all other devices as a result.
>
> And you can't beat free and accessible.   Password Safe and its ports don't have every one of the flashy bells and whistles of some commercial products, but it's way more than sufficient for my needs and does have quite a few bells and
> whistles that I don't use.

> --
>
> Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 1903, Build 18362
>
> Many of the insights of the saint stem from his experience as a sinner.
>
>          ~ Eric Hoffer

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici wb2una