Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 4:05 PM
Subject: Re: The Freedom Scientific folder

Could some of the files be hidden some how?

Love in Christ
Marty
Ephesians 6:12, 13

Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 3:59 PM

The View is set to List and when I open the FS folder, JAWS says that there are only 2 items.  If I hit Right Arrow, it tells me when the item was created.
Why would I not have a FS folder in the first Program Files folder?
Love in Christ
Marty
Ephesians 6:12, 13

Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 3:36 PM

Is it possible that your view is not set to list, and you might find more folders if you arrowed right?
On mine, both have more than two folders.
The X86 one is the main one, it also holds Open Book.
Or, perhaps for installations of Jaws since their new payment scheme, there are less folders, but I don't know why that might matter.

Glenn