From: JM Casey
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 3:53 PM
Subject: Re: The Freedom Scientific folder

Just one more thing here.

The x86 folder is designated for 32-bit applications.

The one that’s just labeled “program files” is for 64-bita pplications.

On a 64-bit system, you will have both.

On my system, I have a freedom scientific subfolder in both folders, however the “x86” one is much smaller.

Looks like it may be the reverse, in your case, then.

That leads me to wonder if you did actually install a 64-bit version of jaws on that machine?

Anyway, if you check the “x86” folder, you should indeed see a lot ore JAWS-related files, if they’re not in the other one.