Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 3:05 PM
Subject: The Freedom Scientific folder

I have noticed that there are several folders in the Freedom Scientific folder on my Windows 7 machine where I am running JFW 2019, but when I installed JAWS 2019 on my Windows 10 laptop, there are only the Error Reporting and Shared folders showing in the Freedom Scientific folder in Program Files on the laptop computer.  Why is this and how do I get the rest of the files to show?