From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of William Windels
Sent: October 16, 2019 3:57 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: activating no speech with jaws 2019

Hello,

I would like to turn off speech during a hangout meeting.

I was trying to make souch profile to activate with insert+ctrl+s but this seems not to work.

Is there a quick way to turn off speech for a time or in a specific situation?

Kind regards

William Windels

William Windels

Incident Manager SWF

02/506 0 487 / 0477 88 4276 (ik werk niet op maandag- en vrijdag namiddag)