moderated Re: Question about the yearly payment plan for JAWS

Cristóbal

Indeed. I wonder how much longer Vispero’s going to let us regular SMA users stay grandfathered in. This year’s my last SMA. I fully intend on doing the re-up for the next two jFW cycles for the usual $120.

I have to imagine they’ll eventually phase it out.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 8:36 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Question about the yearly payment plan for JAWS

In other words, you can only use Jaws as long as you maintain your subscription as is the case with any subscription whether it’s for a music service, a movie service, Office 365 etc.

The nice thing about the Jaws subscription is that you get    access to Jaws for a very affordable annual fee (not sure if you can also pay monthly) and that you are always entitled to use whatever the latest version of Jaws is. The subscription is basically purchase price and SMA all rolled into one annual subscription fee and as we all know this is a model many organisations adopt now, Office 365 is another good example.

Best regards,

Sieghard