From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Covici
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2019 11:15 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Seeking recommendations for password managers

Last pass is not very accessible, you need to click the mouse on lots of
stuff and its rather obscure in some places -- I needed sighted help via
Aira to get it going. It does have lots of good features and the IOS app is
pretty accessible, but not the PC.

On Tue, 15 Oct 2019 13:52:16 -0400,
Norma A. Boge wrote:

[1 <text/plain; UTF-8 (quoted-printable)>]
[2 <text/html; UTF-8 (quoted-printable)>] Hi group,

I?m using Jaws 2019 and would like to hear your thoughts on password
managers. I recall Last Pass, is that still a good option in terms of
accessibility with Jaws? Any other helpful info much appreciated.

Thanks,

Norma

How do
you spend it?