moderated Re: Seeking recommendations for password managers

Steve Matzura

Have you used version 4?

On 10/16/2019 10:45 AM, Jerry Berrier via Groups.Io wrote:
I have never had a problem switching views on the Windows app or the iOS app.

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 10:42 AM Steve Matzura <number6@...> wrote:
1Password 4's access is good up until you want to switch views, say,
from passwords to credit cards or any of the other things 1Password can
save. In fact, I've had so much trouble getting these other views to
stay in focus once I click them with the JAWS Mouse Cursor button, that
I am loath to upgrade to the newer cloud-based multi-device version for
fear of the same accessibility problem being there in that version as
well. Can you tell me--us--how that's done in the newer versions?