moderated Re: Seeking recommendations for password managers

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 06:43 AM, Robert Cole wrote:
https://www.pwsafe.org/
Seconded in a big way.   It also has iOS and Android ports and allows those versions as well as the PC version to use the cloud as the location for your encrypted password safe file, which is what I do.   Any change I make to my password safe either on my smartphone or any of my computers is reflected on all other devices as a result.

And you can't beat free and accessible.   Password Safe and its ports don't have every one of the flashy bells and whistles of some commercial products, but it's way more than sufficient for my needs and does have quite a few bells and whistles that I don't use.

         ~ Eric Hoffer