moderated Re: Seeking recommendations for password managers

I have been using Roboform for probably 15 years now and it works pretty well on both the PC and iOS.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jerry Berrier via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 7:46 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Seeking recommendations for password managers

I have never had a problem switching views on the Windows app or the iOS app.

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 10:42 AM Steve Matzura <number6@...> wrote:

1Password 4's access is good up until you want to switch views, say,
from passwords to credit cards or any of the other things 1Password can
save. In fact, I've had so much trouble getting these other views to
stay in focus once I click them with the JAWS Mouse Cursor button, that
I am loath to upgrade to the newer cloud-based multi-device version for
fear of the same accessibility problem being there in that version as
well. Can you tell me--us--how that's done in the newer versions?

--

 Jerry Berrier
Director of Education Technology