moderated Re: Seeking recommendations for password managers

Steve Matzura

1Password 4's access is good up until you want to switch views, say, from passwords to credit cards or any of the other things 1Password can save. In fact, I've had so much trouble getting these other views to stay in focus once I click them with the JAWS Mouse Cursor button, that I am loath to upgrade to the newer cloud-based multi-device version for fear of the same accessibility problem being there in that version as well. Can you tell me--us--how that's done in the newer versions?

On 10/16/2019 2:27 AM, Tanguy LOHEAC wrote:

Hi,

I personally use 1Password that is fairly accessible. I noticed better usability with Jaws than NVDA, but most of the features can be performed with the keyboard.

The only complication is the sign up process and subscription. I can remember spending times on their site to get it in place. But once done, it's ok.

Tanguy

Le 16/10/2019 à 06:15, John Covici a écrit :
Last pass is not very accessible, you need to click the mouse on lots
of stuff and its rather obscure in some places -- I needed sighted
help via Aira to get it going. It does have lots of good features and
the IOS app is pretty accessible, but not the PC.

On Tue, 15 Oct 2019 13:52:16 -0400,
Norma A. Boge wrote:
[1 <text/plain; UTF-8 (quoted-printable)>]
[2 <text/html; UTF-8 (quoted-printable)>]
Hi group,

I’m using Jaws 2019 and would like to hear your thoughts on password managers. I recall Last Pass, is that still a good option in terms of accessibility with Jaws? Any other helpful info much appreciated.

Thanks,

Norma