moderated Re: Seeking recommendations for password managers

Robert Cole

On Oct 16, 2019, at 12:15 AM, John Covici <covici@...> wrote:

Last pass is not very accessible, you need to click the mouse on lots
of stuff and its rather obscure in some places -- I needed sighted
help via Aira to get it going.  It does have lots of good features and
the IOS app is pretty accessible, but not the PC.

On Tue, 15 Oct 2019 13:52:16 -0400,
Norma A. Boge wrote:

[1  <text/plain; UTF-8 (quoted-printable)>]
[2  <text/html; UTF-8 (quoted-printable)>]
Hi group,

I’m using Jaws 2019 and would like to hear your thoughts on password managers. I recall Last Pass, is that still a good option in terms of accessibility with Jaws? Any other helpful info much appreciated.

Thanks,

Norma

--
Your life is like a penny.  You're going to lose it.  The question is:
How do

        John Covici wb2una
        covici@...