moderated Re: outlook and jaws,

Norma A. Boge

I’m using Office 365 with current Jaws and I, too,  would welcome a resolution to this issue.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sandra Streeter
Sent: Saturday, October 12, 2019 8:13 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: outlook and jaws,

Outlook 2019, JAWS 2019, Win. 10, and I am among those who are. If there’s a way to kill that unnecessary message, I’d love to learn them!

Sandra

The gift of mental energy comes from God, the supreme being and if we concentrate  our thoughts on this truth we get into harmony with this great power.

(Nikola Tesla)