moderated Re: How to stop JAWS from saying "normal" after I pressed JAWSKey+tab?

Richard B. McDonald

This may be an app specific setting, like for MS Word.  And, that app specific setting can likewise be particular to one version of JAWS but not another, like in your situation.  Check your app settings for whatever app is causing this problem, such as those for MS word.  There, a specific setting does exist to speak document format conditions.  That MS Word setting may carry into other MS Office apps as well, such as Outlook, and vis-a-versa.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ron Pelletier
Sent: Sunday, October 13, 2019 7:49 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How to stop JAWS from saying "normal" after I pressed JAWSKey+tab?

Hi,

I tried all speech schemes and nothing going. I am using the classic right now and it says “normal” on every line. Rebooting does nothing either. As previously mentioned, its only in JAWS 2020 it was ok in JAWS 2019 so I really think it’s a bug in dealing with Office 365

Ron & Danvers

.

Ron & Danvers