moderated Re: How to stop JAWS from saying "normal" after I pressed JAWSKey+tab?

Hi Ron,

I may have missed the beginning of this thread, but I use Office 365 and I would say I use Jaws 2020 Beta 95% of the time now and I have no such issue.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ron Pelletier
Sent: Sunday, October 13, 2019 7:49 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How to stop JAWS from saying "normal" after I pressed JAWSKey+tab?

Hi,

I tried all speech schemes and nothing going. I am using the classic right now and it says “normal” on every line. Rebooting does nothing either. As previously mentioned, its only in JAWS 2020 it was ok in JAWS 2019 so I really think it’s a bug in dealing with Office 365

Ron & Danvers

.

Ron & Danvers