moderated Re: Goldwave Scripts?

David Diamond

It is cheap in price yes. I just wanted to make sure it is a good as it appears to be.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: October 12, 2019 4:32 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Goldwave Scripts?

It is fully accessible without scripts.
Scripts just make it easier to check some things like length of file, how far into the file you are, etc.
I'd recommend spending time with the excellent manual, especially the list of keystrokes.
It is an amazingly powerful audio editing application, especially consider the low price tag.
Back in the day when Window-eyes was alive and well, I spent lots of time working with the developer to create the Window-Eyes set files for it.
But, since Window-Eyes was bought out by FS and then buried, those set files are no more.
The Jaws scripts do take care of the main things though not all.

Give it a try.

Richard

Richard

🖖 Live long and prosper