moderated Re: a jaws question

Michael Amaro

thanks mike that did it

From: Mike B
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2019 3:38 PM
Subject: Re: a jaws question

Hi Michael,

Okay, try these steps.
1. Press, Insert + 6, on the number row above the main keyboard to open the Settings Center, now press, control, shift , + D, to open the
Settings Center Default All Applications.

2. Down arrow to, Speech Verbosity closed, right arrow to open.  Down arrow 1 time to hear what Verbosity Level you're running.

3. Down arrow to, Configure Verbosity Levels closed, right arrow to open.

4. Down arrow to the level you're running, Beginner..., and press the spacebar to open.  Note, do not press enter because if you press enter Settings Center will think you're done and close, so use the spacebar.

5. You're now in a list of options, so down arrow to, Position information, press the spacebar to uncheck this.

6. Tab to, Okay, press the spacebar, again tab to, Okay, and press enter to save your change and close the Settings Center.

Every man should marry.  After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.