From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Michael Amaro
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2019 2:00 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: a jaws question

Hello Listers,

I am running jaws 2019 latest build windows 10 1903.  How do I stop jaws from saying internet explorer  1 of 36?  When I press an icon on my desktop?

Thanks
Michael
Email/skype
mikeameli@...
JFK"

And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you — ask what you can do for your Country."