Sent: Friday, October 11, 2019 9:35 AM
Subject: accessing amazon music

Hello Group,

I have been an Amazon prime member for a number of years and have considered setting up a payed subscription to this service, though as a prime member, I have access to a fairly extensive music library at no cost.

Earlier today, I identified a song through Amazon music and after pressing enter on the title, I attempted to locate a download link using the tab key. As the tabs were labeled as graphics, I wasn’t sure which one to select as a download key.

I was able to download the track through assistance  from the Microsoft helpline.

Is there an accessible work-around to access amazon music?

I would appreciate any assistance.

Best, Justin