moderated Re: accessing amazon music

Lee, Amanda * <amanda.lee@...>

Hello,

Amazon Music is generally accessed via a Streaming App or Device such as any of Amazon’s Alexa-enabled devices or the Amazon Alexa App.  I personally am a huge fan of Amazon Music and enjoy owning a number of Alexa-enabled devices.

I haven’t attempted to listen directly from the Amazon site.

There is an Alexa App for Windows 10 as well which one could use.

HTH

Amanda Lee