From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Peter op t Hof
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2019 12:59 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Is bitlock accessible with JAWS

Hi,

At work we use Bitlocker too.

It starts before the login-screen appears.

I have to type my pincode with blind-typing but it works for me.

Before that we have used RSA Tokens and that is more a challenge.

Gr,

Peter.

Op 10-10-2019 om 15:46 schreef Jason White via Groups.Io:

Yes, as long as it doesn’t prompt for a password while loading the operating system, which it shouldn’t if your machine has Trusted Platform Module (TPM) hardware. If there’s no TPM, I’m not sure what BitLocker does – it may ask for a password, and if so, this would probably happen before JAWS starts.

I’ve used it successfully with JAWS on laptops that have TPM modules.