From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jason White via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2019 7:17 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Is bitlock accessible with JAWS

Yes, as long as it doesn’t prompt for a password while loading the operating system, which it shouldn’t if your machine has Trusted Platform Module (TPM) hardware. If there’s no TPM, I’m not sure what BitLocker does – it may ask for a password, and if so, this would probably happen before JAWS starts.

I’ve used it successfully with JAWS on laptops that have TPM modules.