Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2019 11:25 AM
Subject: Jaws 2019

I am considering downloading Jaws 2019 on my Windows 7 computer with Jaws version 16. I have both Jaws 15 & 16 versions on my hard drive. Do I have to do anything so I can keep my settings, scripts, and procedures that I have been using with Jaws 16. Do I need to keep or delete the Jaws 15 & 16 folders on my hard drive. Thank you for your help with this issue.

Jerry