From: "Milton Ota" <mota1252@samobile.net>
To: <fioresq1@gmail.com>
Cc: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2019 6:56 AM
Subject: Re: Question on web browsers with windows 10 and jaws 2019

John,
Getting the Google Chrome browser will give you the latest version and it
will work best with the latest version/build of JAWS 2019.

You will find better results if you are just waiting for JAWS 2020's final
release. JAWS 2020 is in phase 2 of Public Beta Testing by all JAWS users.
The 2020 final will be available soon.

You should also make sure you are update with all your Microsoft updates.

From: main