From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gezim Rexha
Sent: 09 October 2019 13:52
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Stopping JAWS to say 'spelling error'

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your prompt response.

I work with Word documents with text in Albanian language, which I translate into English. So, I hear ‘spelling error’ before every single word, and you can imagine how annoying and how time-consuming it is! After translating a phrase or sentence, I delete the original, so that only English text remains, and then it does not say ‘spelling error’ any more.

Do you think your suggestions will work for me?

Best regards,

Gezim