moderated Re: clicking Chrome extension

Mario

Mike and anyone else interested, press alt+f, then l and e. the
extensions dialog will open.
arrow to and spacebar on the details button of the extension,
arrow to and spacebar on the extension options link which is towards the
end of the dialog,
there are two tabs that you will be looking for, one is the general
arrow to and spacebar on the discovered sounds tab to select it's
assignments. for some odd reason, I cannot select the general settings
tab, so if you get stuck after pressing spacebar on the discovered
sounds tab, you might be able to get out by pressing the enter key.

anyway, this is where there are a bunch of events that can be checked or
unchecked using the spacebar. one of these events is startup. the
others, if checked, will be assigned after the first instance of that
event is triggered.

I have discovered, when switching to the discovered sounds tab, for some
strange reason, I am unable to switch to the general settings tab.
usually the tabs remain on the page after select either so the user can
switch back and forth.

if anyone finds out or knows how if a user can use their sounds instead
of the embedded sounds, please do tell. if anyone has additional tidbits
about this extension, please do tell.

From: Dean Martineau [mailto:topdot@gmail.com]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io>>
Date: Tuesday, October 8, 2019, 12:33 PM
What is the Chrome extension that some like because it causes key clicks
like Internet Explorer did? My searches haven’t led me to it.