Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2019 12:28 PM
Subject: Re arranging columns in Excel

Hi all

My Excel skills is a bit rusty. I’m using Office 365 updated and Jaws 2019 also updated to the latest.

How can I re arrange columns on a excel spreadsheet using the keyboard?

For example, if A1 has contact number, A2 Email address and A3 Name, how can I move the name column over to A1 so that A1 is Name, A2 contact number and A3 email address.

Hope I explained this properly.

Nickus

Sent from Mail for Windows 10