moderated Re: JAWS 2020.1909.79 Beta 2 Download Link

Don Walls

John, this isn’t JAWS related, but here’s my bit for what it’s worth.  When I was a student at the Vancouver School of Theology, we had a crash two-weeks-and-a-half course in introductory Hebrew, just so students could recognize Hebrew to do word studies.  I was able to obtain a braille Hebrew primer and braille Hebrew scriptures free from the Jewish Braille Institute in New York.  You might check it out.

As I was reading Hebrew in braille, it was much easier than for my sighted classmates, who had to learn the various squiggles and forms of Hebrew letters, whereas braille Hebrew letters approximate the sounds of the Hebrew.

Don