moderated Re: is there a way to combine three documents in to one to send as an attatchment?

On Mon, Oct 7, 2019 at 12:47 PM, HH. Smith Jr. wrote:
If by chance the integrity of the three documents must be kept, it would be easier to put them all into one folder and send the folder.
I get exactly what you're saying, but I have never had any luck in trying to send a folder as an attachment to an e-mail message other than if it's a cloud-based folder.   Maybe I gave up way, way, way too early in the game, but that's why I recommend using file ZIPping, as it reliably accomplishes that task.

But in the case of three and only three documents, it makes little sense to do anything other than to attach all three to a single e-mail message and send them that way.  The amount of work involved in creating a ZIP file for three items is more than doing three attach commands in an e-mail client, and you may not even need to do that if all the files are in a single folder, in which case you could multi-select all three in a single attach command.

         ~ Eric Hoffer