moderated Re: Question about auto passthrough

Dean Martineau <topdot@...>

What would happen if you go into Setting Center while in QWS, thereby either accessing an existing configuration or creating a new one. Actually, This step may or may not be necessary, because the goal is to create a new .jkm file for qws. There, the goal is to give ctrl+left and ctrl+right new assignments or no assignment. You want to remove the key assignment for SayNextWord and SayPreviousWord. In a qws.jkm file, even if you copied default.jkm into it to create it, you could unassign those keystrokes and this should work.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Monday, October 7, 2019 11:20 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Question about auto passthrough

I believe this is done via pass-through scripting for a given application.   See:

10.1 Pass-Through Scripts - Freedom Scientific

As to whether there exist scripts for QWS that would include specific pass-through for specific keystrokes I do not know.

And now that I've just looked at the main page it appears that's precisely where you picked up the original source questions.

         ~ Eric Hoffer