moderated Re: Question about auto passthrough

I believe this is done via pass-through scripting for a given application.   See:

10.1 Pass-Through Scripts - Freedom Scientific

As to whether there exist scripts for QWS that would include specific pass-through for specific keystrokes I do not know.

And now that I've just looked at the main page it appears that's precisely where you picked up the original source questions.

         ~ Eric Hoffer