From: Soronel Haetir
Sent: 06 October 2019 21:02
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Moving JAWS licensed copy from one laptop to a new one

You need to deactivate it if you are selling the old laptop but so

long as you are either keeping or trashing it there is no real benefit

in doing so. The reason to deactivate if selling is to comply with

license terms, you would not want whoever picked it up to claim that

they were the legitmate purchaser of jaws.

--

Soronel Haetir

soronel.haetir@...