moderated Re: is there a way to combine three documents in to one to send as an attatchment?

David Ingram

-----Original Message-----
From: Jaffar Sidek <jaffar.sidek10@gmail.com>
Sent: Oct 6, 2019 3:51 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: is there a way to combine three documents in to one to send as an attatchment?

Hi.  two questions I must ask you.

1. Are your documents related to a specific topic or do the three
documents cover unrelated topics and you are finding a way to relate them?

2.  What formats are your documents?

On 10/6/2019 4:40 PM, David Ingram wrote:
Hi list members, I have a question as to how I might combine three documents in to one to send as an attatchment. I need to do this soon so I would appreciate any assistance that anyone can give. For now i'll probably have to send the document as a text file using notepad. thank you for any information that you might have concerning this question.

Hi, how are you? to answer both of your questions one these are all text documents, and they are related because they all come from a place that I've been accepted to persue an online music production degree. Hope that this will answer the question. I need to send these items so that I can meet a requirement.