moderated Re: how to specify print range

Marty Hutchings

I do this all of the time. With the document open and your focus on the page that you wish to print, hit CONTROL+P, Shift+Tab twice to get to Page Range, Down arrow to Current Page and hit Enter. This works in Word 2007. I don't know if it has been changed in newer versions.

Love in Christ
Marty
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.
Ephesians 6:12, 13

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sunday, October 06, 2019 11:52 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: how to specify print range

If the document has three pages, control P for print then tab down to page range and put in the number of the page you want printed and tab to print...

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of netbat66
Sent: Sunday, October 6, 2019 12:38 PM
Subject: Re: how to specify print range

i think you are out of luck.
unless the message has page breaks in there formatting the printer software will treat the whole message as one page.
about the only thing you might do is copy all of the message and paste it to your word processor or notepad and then delete what you don't want to print.

Sent: Sunday, October 06, 2019 9:32 AM
Subject: how to specify print range

Hello list:

Most of the time, I only wish to print the first page of a document(usually an e-mail), but 2-3 pages print which is a waste of paper/toner. I can't remember the steps needed to direct the printer to print one page, and would appreaciate instructions.

Most sincerely,

David S. Pearson

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.