moderated Re: is there a way to combine three documents in to one to send as an attatchment?

Steve Matzura

You don't need to combine anything. Just attach them all to the same email, or  send them individually.

On 10/6/2019 4:51 AM, Jaffar Sidek wrote:
Hi.  two questions I must ask you.

1. Are your documents related to a specific topic or do the three documents cover unrelated topics and you are finding a way to relate them?

2.  What formats are your documents?

On 10/6/2019 4:40 PM, David Ingram wrote:
Hi list members, I have a question as to how I might combine three documents in to one to send as an attatchment.  I need to do this soon so I would appreciate any assistance that anyone can give.  For now i'll probably have to send the document as a text file using notepad.  thank you for any information that you might have concerning this question.