moderated Re: is there a way to combine three documents in to one to send as an attatchment?

Jaffar Sidek

I would propose that if the files are of separte topic.  But if they are related,  then put them all in a large file and put navigational headings and such.

On 10/6/2019 4:55 PM, Chris via Groups.Io wrote:

Zip them up into one file and add the zip file as an attachment in the normal way

From: David Ingram
Sent: 06 October 2019 09:40
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: is there a way to combine three documents in to one to send as an attatchment?

Hi list members, I have a question as to how I might combine three documents in to one to send as an attatchment.  I need to do this soon so I would appreciate any assistance that anyone can give.  For now i'll probably have to send the document as a text file using notepad.  thank you for any information that you might have concerning this question.