moderated Re: is there a way to combine three documents in to one to send as an attatchment?

Chris

Zip them up into one file and add the zip file as an attachment in the normal way

From: David Ingram
Sent: 06 October 2019 09:40
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: is there a way to combine three documents in to one to send as an attatchment?

Hi list members, I have a question as to how I might combine three documents in to one to send as an attatchment.  I need to do this soon so I would appreciate any assistance that anyone can give.  For now i'll probably have to send the document as a text file using notepad.  thank you for any information that you might have concerning this question.