moderated Re: is there a way to combine three documents in to one to send as an attatchment?

Jaffar Sidek

Hi.  two questions I must ask you.

1. Are your documents related to a specific topic or do the three documents cover unrelated topics and you are finding a way to relate them?

2.  What formats are your documents?

On 10/6/2019 4:40 PM, David Ingram wrote:
Hi list members, I have a question as to how I might combine three documents in to one to send as an attatchment. I need to do this soon so I would appreciate any assistance that anyone can give. For now i'll probably have to send the document as a text file using notepad. thank you for any information that you might have concerning this question.