From: Marty Hutchings [mailto:mhutchings152730@gmail.com]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Friday, October 4, 2019, 10:00 PM
Subject: Converting CDA music file to a MP3
I just downloaded anyburn.  It was quick and easy to install, however it
is full of unlabeled graphics buttons that the JAWS auto graphics
labeler will not label.  Any suggestions?

Love in Christ
Marty
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers,
against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against
the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to
resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.
Ephesians 6:12, 13
-----Original Message----- From: ratshtron
Sent: Friday, October 04, 2019 12:49 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Converting CDA music file to a MP3

another good one is anyburn which is free.

Legend has it that on Thursday 10/3/2019 09:42 PM, Michael Moore said:
You can also use Goldwave rip cds to .wav or .mp3. It’s very
accessible.