moderated Playing games with the features of JAWS

Mark

Does anyone know of any fun games to play using the features of JAWS?   I don't mean playing third-party computer games with JAWS, but rather playing with the features of JAWS itself, perhaps with friends, whether blind or sighted?

For example, perhaps a game can be to see who is the fastest to do a sequence of complex activities, like opening an application, then changing a setting, then sending an email?

The purpose is to have fun socially, and I suppose learn along the way.