moderated Re: Accessible Bible

Gezim Rexha

I would appreciate if you could send me PDF and MP3.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jaffar Sidek
Sent: Thursday, October 3, 2019 2:35 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Accessible Bible

Hi.  I did download the pdf version of the Concordance.  It might not fulfill everybody's needs but I will gladly include it with the mp3 bible should anyone want it.  Cheers!

On 10/3/2019 8:31 AM, Steve Matzura wrote:
I wish somebody would realize that blind people like to do research
just as much as sighted people do, and provide a Bible with a
front-end search tool like a concordance, or produce one that's in
DAISY format by book and chapter, complete with verse numbers. We're
so way past just a plain-text dump these days. Back in the dark days
of DOS, there were such things, produced on CD's, reasonably
accessible, and from what I heard, quite useful.