moderated Re: Converting CDA music file to a MP3

ratshtron

another good one is anyburn which is free.

Legend has it that on Thursday 10/3/2019 09:42 PM, Michael Moore said:
You can also use Goldwave rip cds to .wav or .mp3. It’s very accessible.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of JM Casey via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, October 3, 2019 10:38 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Converting CDA music file to a MP3

I use this, and it works pretty well and is very configurable. I have all tracks selected by default, so all I have to do is put the cd in and press f9, and it rips everything in short order.

You should be aware though that when Iinstalled the programme last, it came bundled with a bunch of junkware. Malwarebytes made short work of it, but it was still annoying. I was not able to read the parts of the dialogue boxes that apparently had checkboxes pertaining to this added software (a game of some sort, a web search engine/bar replacement, and something else useless). Just take care when you install. I’ve heard the programme Unchecky can help with this sort of stuff.