moderated Re: Converting CDA music file to a MP3

Moty Azrad

Dear all,

I suggest a very nice and easy program to use that is called:

Cdex – CD extraction

When the program is installed on your PC, open it from your desktop icon, put your CD in its Drive and wait a little then you can select all by pressing control+a then press the key f9 to convert to MP3 or press the key f12 to convert to Wav.

I hope it helps

Moti

Moti Azrad

Musician and Piano-Tuner