moderated Re: Converting CDA music file to a MP3

On Thu, Oct 3, 2019 at 09:34 PM, Marty Hutchings wrote:
I just use Windows Media Player to rip my CDs.
Same here.  Particularly since Windows Media Player can be set up to automatically rip any CD inserted and eject it as soon as the rip is complete.

I post process the MP3s with MP3Gain for volume leveling so that I don't constantly have to be adjusting the volume when playing them as a random mix.

         ~ Eric Hoffer