From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Wednesday, October 2, 2019 11:46 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: keyboard steps needed to reach "tandem" feature

Hi David,

Try the following:

1. Press, Insert + J, to open the Jaws context menu.

2. Press the letter, U, to open Utilities.

3. Press enter on, submenu Jaws Tandem.

4. Press enter on, sub menu Tandem Center.

5. Press enter on, Allow access to my computer...

6. Now type in the code given to you by the person you're allowing access to, and press enter.

The person getting access should now have access to your computer, so don't touch the keyboard unless the access person tells you to do so.

Every man should marry.  After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.