moderated Re: keyboard steps needed to reach "tandem" feature
Kevin Meyers <kevinmeyers@...>
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
What would someone that doesn’t use a screen reader have to do to connect to my laptop? How do they generate a code that I have to enter?
From: firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com> On Behalf Of Mike B
Try the following:
1. Press, Insert + J, to open the Jaws context menu.
2. Press the letter, U, to open Utilities.
3. Press enter on, submenu Jaws Tandem.
4. Press enter on, sub menu Tandem Center.
5. Press enter on, Allow access to my computer...
6. Now type in the code given to you by the person you're allowing access to, and press enter.
The person getting access should now have access to your computer, so don't touch the keyboard unless the access person tells you to do so.
----- Original Message -----
From: David Pearson
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2019 8:27 PM
Subject: keyboard steps needed to reach "tandem" feature