From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf of Kevin Minor
Sent: Wednesday, October 2, 2019 10:05 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: What is the JAWS command to get Outlook to reply to the sender of a message?

Hi.

I know there is such a command, because I’ve used it. Many times, when I hit Control +R to reply to an individual sender, the address is a list rather than the original sender of the message. What’s the JAWS command to do this? I know the JAWS key is involved, but I can’t remember what it is anymore.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Kevin and Jilly