moderated Re: keyboard steps needed to reach "tandem" feature
Try the following:
1. Press, Insert + J, to open the Jaws context menu.
2. Press the letter, U, to open Utilities.
3. Press enter on, submenu Jaws Tandem.
4. Press enter on, sub menu Tandem Center.
5. Press enter on, Allow access to my computer...
6. Now type in the code given to you by the person you're allowing access to, and press enter.
The person getting access should now have access to your computer, so don't touch the keyboard unless the access person tells you to do so.
Take care. Mike. Sent from my iBarstool. Go dodgers!
Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
----- Original Message -----
From: David Pearson
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2019 8:27 PM
Subject: keyboard steps needed to reach "tandem" feature
Subject line basically says it all: Want to know the keyboard steps to
reach and allow the Jaws "tandem" feature.
David S. Pearson